Alfa P2 in Griot's Garage

Here is the reply from Griot's Garage.
Too bad it is not for sell !  I will save my money for P-51 Mustang.

Karl

Dear Karl:

Thank you for your recent e-mail. The car on our recent cover is a 1932
Alfa Romeo P2. It's a very famous car having won many formula one racing
events during its era including Monaco. While the owners of our cover
cars
(and no, none of the cover cars belong to Richard Griot) don't like us
giving out their names I did ask this cars owner if it was for sale and
he
said no. He races it on a regular basis and is enjoying it a great deal.
Thanks again for your business. We really appreciate it.

Have fun in your garage!

Mark Greene
GRIOT'S GARAGE, INC.
mgreene@domain.elided