Milano swaybar

I finally got the Shankle front sway bar in my Milano today, after being
a mix up with AR Ricambi sending me a swaybar for a spider. (didn't fit
too well!) But now after all that mix up, I can't remember how which way
the endlinks went. They're angled and I can't remember if they slant
away or towards the bar. If someone knows which way they're supposed to
go... or if someone could just look and post the correct arrangement
that would be great! Thanks!

    -Chip M.
   89 Milano
 San Diego, CA