Parts for Milano & 164 for sale

I have the following stuff I would like to depart with:

    Milano Verde Recaro Interior

         Front seats, back seat, and door panels in very good to
        excellent condition. The seats are black cloth on bolsters with
        a diagional gray striping on the inside. I want to sell the interior
as
         a lot, not just the front seats. $875 obo.

    Supersprint Milano/75 Rear Muffler

        Only test run a couple of times, as new. Nice chrome oval tip.
        Fits the standard hangers and exhaust cut out of US milanos.
        Very nicely made and has reinforcement plate at weld between
        pipe and muffler. Nice sound! Cost me over $300. The first $250 gets
it.

    164 Driver's Side Headlight

         Good condition, no cracks. Includes parking light on the side.
        Over $300 new. $160.

    Alfa Romeo Factory 12 Disc Changer

        Works perfectly. This changer plugs into the 94 & 95 with no
modifications.
         Also will fit, I believe, late model spiders prewired for the factory
        changer. $250.

Louis Franklin

San Jose, CA
91 164 Sportivo