On Line alfa catalog.

Unlike other catalogs that others use with their name on the front cover
like Spiderpoint ( a Fiat retailer), the Alfa catalog I recently posted
is not for sale by the distributor nor do I sell it. It is given away by
distributor ( without prices as far as I know) in order to sell Alfa
parts. I am a authorized distributor of theirs. The on line catalog will
make it easier for customers to be sure they are inquiring about correct
parts. Putting my retail prices will also make it easier to price shop.
Catalog is still under construction but can be viewed at
http:www.fiatparts.com/acpage0.htm .
Thanks for those that have commented so far.
- --
BRUCE'S PARTS BIN   Italian AutoParts on the Internet!
Retail Store: 265 Harding Hwy, Newfield, NJ 08012. Phone: 856-358-1555.
E-Mail: bruces@domain.elided . Internet: http://www.fiatparts.com