Milano 14" wheels for sale or trade

Greetings Alfisti!
      I' don't remember if I'd posted this previously or not, so to cover my
bases I'm posting it again.I have a set of stock 14" Milano alloy wheels for
sale;these came off my beloved Alfie after I found a set of 15's from a Verde
for the car.Pirelli P400 tires are attached with decent rubber on them.Make
me an offer off post;might be interesting to trade these wheels for some
Alfetta coupe parts I need (watts linkage,clutch slave cyl. etc.)As always I
can deliver the wheels within VA/DC/MD/eastern PA/ DE  if needed;otherwise
the buyer will need to pay for shipping.
Thanks,
Terry Akins
Alexandria,VA
1979 Alfetta Velocissima Coupe (Lazarus)
1987 Milano Gold (Alfie,soon to get new heads)