Milano Starting Problems and Coolant Flush...

Good morning all..

Have had some recent problems with my 89 Milano Gold that I wish to rectify
before winter fully hits..

The first is a start-up problem that happened after frequent short trips or
while the engine was still warm/hot.  Initially the engine would fire, idle
slowly, lose RPMs and die.  Tried it again and same problem.  Eventually the
engine would simply crank but not fire.  I would then let it sit for say 5
minutes and then it would fire up no problem.  At first I thought it might be
the cold-start injector (firing when the engine is warm), but this happened last
night after work, with the engine having been off for more than 8 hours.  Same
symptoms last night, but eventually it started afer a lengthy time of cranking
(which I wasn't all tha comfortable doing)... any suggestions?

The other is a lot simpler.  I want to flush the cooling system but can't locate
the two drain plugs (one for each bank of cylinders - according to the manual..)
on the engine block...

Thanks,
Phil
Scarborough ON Canada