Re: FAQ about '74 GTV & Netscape problems

As has been pointed out there is a basic Buyer's Guide at

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/1806/buyers.html

>there was some problems mentioned accessing with netscape so if you have
>a problem try internet explorer.

This is now fixed, it seems to work fine with Netscape. There was a
reference to a Geocities branding page that no longer existed.

>In my humble opinion the '74 GTV represents the best Alfa ever made. It's the
>combination of agile handling, performance and the comfort of a spacious
>cockpit, real rear seats for little ones and/room for luggage as well as
>attention getting good looks that makes this car the most desirable daily
>driver an Alfista can own. I drive mine almost daily.... my sensible car
>stays in the garage.

Well said!! I had a wonderful 700 mile return drive in mine last weekend to
the AROCNZ 25th anniversary.  And then drove it to work on Monday as usual,
dropped the kids at school and daycare this morning: fun, practical, and
beautiful. Doesn't sound quite as good as the Montreal I travelled in convoy
with on Friday though...

Great range of cars at the weekend, from rare older ones such as a Matta and
a 2600 Zagato, through to the latest GTV V6 and 166.

Mark Battley
Auckland, New Zealand.

1974 Alfa Romeo 2000 GT Veloce

Alfa Romeo 105 series Bertone Coupe home page and register at:
      http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/1806/105GTV.HTML