Wheels and 164 stuff.

Someone asked about wheels. I have some Milano Gold and 164 L wheels on
my web site. http://www.fiatparts.com/closeup.htm .
- --
I also recently put Pirelli 7000 Supersports 205 55 16 instead of the
205 45 16's that were on it on my 16 x 7.5 wheels. Speedo is now almost
perfect, ride height is a little higher and are quiet enough. Has
slightly different thread pattern which i like. Handle well in wet. I
have not driven too hard on them yet.
On the sport setting on my 91 164 S.. i can tell right away. Instantly.
Car rides harder. Feel road much more. I drive in auto.
- --
BRUCE'S PARTS BIN   Italian AutoParts on the Internet!
Retail Store: 265 Harding Hwy, Newfield, NJ 08012. Phone: 856-358-1555.
E-Mail: bruces@domain.elided . Internet: http://www.fiatparts.com