164 alternatives for wheels

> From: Robert_A_Brady@domain.elided (Robert A Brady)
> Subject: Wheel Options for 164?
>
> A non-digest member of our club is looking for wheel options for his 164 (see
> below).  Please direct replies to: TLatini@domain.elided
>
> "Bob,
>
> I own a 1994 164LS with beautiful but difficult to maintain "Alfa wheels".
> As my daily driver, I just
> can't keep them free of brake dust and pitting.  I'd like to buy new wheels
> that might be easier to
> maintain but still look good.  Any suggestions?  (Please feel free to share
> with other club members)
>
> Tony"

I have on e set of "S" wheels left, port take offs, near perfect shape,
$600 for the set, in alfa boxes.

Also, inbound from Europe, the 156 15" wheel, sold as a kit, with 4 new
style color centers and lug bolts needed to fit, bolts on 164. $895 See
photo at http://mastroalfa.com/acc.htm

- --
AlfaBill http://mastroalfa.com/parts.htm
Mastro Alfa Romeo / Subaru Inc. 800.683.ALFA
Home of SuperPro Polyurethane bushings and Magnecor Wires
Tampa Florida USA