re: Spider rear sway bar part

First, Rob wrote:

<<To see what I mean, go to http://mastroalfa.com/superpro.htm and look at the
picture on the right. This is exactly my assembly, part, and side of car.>>
<snip a bunch of stuff>
<<Can a Digester direct me to either a parts supplier or reply with a part
for sale?>>

Then, AlfaBill (a Digester who has OEM Alfa parts for sale, BTW) wrote:

<<Am i missing something here?>>

No, Bill, YOU aren't missing something here.

Rob, maybe you want to go look at http://mastroalfa.com/parts.htm. I'll bet
you'll find LOTS of good stuff for your Alfa there. Use the 800 number there
and ask for "AlfaBill" when someone answers. I guarantee that you will find
someone there who can describe what the factory part is supposed to look
like. Then, that AlfaBill guy will probably give you a good price on it. AMHIK

No interest in this beyond being a VERY satisfied customer of AlfaBills. Hey
Bill, when are you going to sell me that used display case support for 20USD?
:-)

ciao

Tom
'63 Spider