GTV8 5.0

Seriously, though...stop and consider the differences between the 5.0 and
2.5; the torque is different enough that I'd bet your giubo lifespan would
be in the sub 10K range; god knows how it would affect the transaxle, weight
characteristics, etc.  You will also need dual exhaust, as any of the
Shelby/Stang guys' first upgrade on the LX 5.0 is the dual pipes...

Dunno. You can get low miles 2.5's and go with hot cams and an ECU for
200hp, I'd venture, which is what you'll make with a stock 5.0 (maybe 220).

Good luck.