Ford 5.0 in GTV6?

I've hesitated asking this on the digest in fear of insulting folks but
hey, I can do anything I want with a car when I only pay $800 for it.

Has anyone attempted to install a Ford 5.0 V8 in a GTV6?  Talk about
cheap reliable power.  And if you wanted to spend a little more, not
much more heavier with aluminum heads.    It's something I've always
toyed around with in my head.  I'd like to talk to someone who has tried
it or has looked into it.

After the Maxima photos, I'm going to rule out nitrous.

Thanks
Scott Swanberg, St. Paul, MN