Re:Spider Brochure

- -----Original Message-----
From:	Doug Klein [SMTP:ddahh@domain.elided]
Sent:	Friday, October 29, 1999 10:14 AM
To:	'mosier@domain.elided>'
Subject:	Spider Brochure

Steve,
I have a brochure that says the following on the cover
"AR  1993 164 & Spider"
It is in great shape but some dealer
stapled his card in the center of the cover.
So you would need to remove the staple very carefully and
live with two small staple holes.
I don't think there were separate 164 and Spider brochures in 93 although
I don't know for sure.
Now then, here is the deal.
Since I am an AROC director, I would be remiss not to take this opportunity
to do my job at soliciting membership.
If you are an AROC member, send me your number and the brochure is free.
Heck, I'll even pay for the postage.
If you aren't an AROC member, then take the money you would have to pay some
brochure scalper, join AROC and I will send you the brochure.
And then drive your car to the AROC National Convention next summer in Portland Or.
and give me a hard time about all of this, or better yet buy me a cold beer that I so richly deserve!
Nobody said owning an Alfa would be easy!
Doug Klein
Portland OR, AROO