Rallye Barne -> Riley Pictures

                                          11:02 AM            10/28/99

We have posted pictures and a detailed (hillarious) write-up of last =
weekend's fabulous Rallye Barne -> Riley on the Wisconsin AROC website =
at:

www.forza-mm.com/waroc

The rally article is the first feature aricle, accessible from the =
hompage or the features page.

All area Alfisti are encouraged to check out the site and make plans to =
attend next year. I have driven these roads before but was still in awe =
of many of them and the rally was excellently laid out and ran like =
clockwork.

Ciao,

Joe Cabibbo - Madison, WI
FORZA Modern Media <www.forza-mm.com>
'89 Milano, '87 Milano (barbecued, but recovering)