Re: Convertible Top Windows

Try Mother's Plastic Polish about $2.50 at PepBoys. Not an exotic
solution but the stuff really works. My son and I polished the rear
window of my '86 Spider Veloce and it turned out great. I thought that
the window was a complete loss before using this polish. It was really
discolored but had no cracks. The only thing that didn't come out were
blemishes caused by kinks in the plastic created because the PO wasn't
always carelful lowering the top.

Sid
Houston