105/115 rear fuel filter

The part, as previously mentioned, is by AC Delco.
There are two numbers on the box:

PN-25055347
1#GF-509

Not sure which is the definitive identifier.

One caveat:  it has since been pointed out to me by another well
informed source that the fuel pressure problems I had experienced may
not be related to restrictions (or lack thereof) in the rear fuel
filter.
Either way, the AC Delco part is a better fit than the Wix, can be had
from domestic parts suppliers cheap, and may flow higher than the Wix.

Peter Kemos
Santa Cruz
73 GTV
89 Verde