Door Panel vapor barriers

Mark,
I'm not sure if it's different for older GTV doors with the purely
mechanical window lifts, or the newer ones with cable-driven lifts, but I
just used the heftiest Hefty trash bags I could use, which were 4mm thick
and covered the whole shootin' match.  After slitting the bags open, I cut
then duct-taped the bags to the door, just enough to make sure no water
would touch my precious door panels.  Carbon fiber is optional.  :)

Make sure the window goes up and down w/o interference before you mount
everything back up.

Steve S.
Seattle, WA
NWARC