Re: The Youth of Today

Scott Fisher wrote:
<<Good work, Diane -- I often reflect that it's a shame that so many
Silicon Valley Acura drivers are going to think they've been passed by
an Iniezione 2000 when I motor on by, because that's the most prominent
badging on the rear of my '74 Spider.>>

Reminds me of Peter Egan's cross-country trip in a Westfield (Lotus Eleven
replica) which had NO badges at all on it.  A youth at a gas station
wandered all around it, finally focusing on the wire wheels with knock-off
hubs, and asking, "What kind of UNDO is that, mister?"

Jon Inge
86 Spider Veloce
Edmonds WA