LSR- there's a new sheriff in town

Listees,
	the Moto Guzzi LSR team is now the official owner of the 1,000cc
Pushrod Production Land Speed Record. Two way average of 134.4405.

	We have some more runs to make. The bike is not pulling over 7800rpm in
5th, and redline has been determined to be 8500rpm. So, Russell is
starting to lean on it a little to see if we can get some more out it.

	Next up is getting the partial streamlining record, which should be
easy. Then we're going to try to bump up the PP record.

	To top it all off, the balloon is being inflated (it was misplaced in
transit!).

	Life is good!

	Once again, thanks to all of you for your support and good wishes.

regards,
Walter Barlow