Power Windows Problems

Sorry if I don't email directly the person(s) having problems with their
power windows, but I have lost their messages.

I was (am) having a similar problem in my GTV6: the passenger side window
does not want to go up. In my car, is very easy to pop out the power window
switch, an just by jostling (technical term) the wires a bit, the window
works again. I have checked and tighten the connection between the crimp and
the blades on the switch, and it worked for a few days, but now is doing it
again. I will solder rather then crimp the new connectors, hoping that it
fixes it.

So, just in case, check the connection on your power switch.

Good luck.