New driveline suggestions?

It's me again and my driveline is now vibrating worse with the donut
shimmed to minimize flex and the tranny crossmember shimmed down one
washer. I also replaced the center support and bearing while I had the
driveline out. All the U-joints felt smooth and free, the donut is brand
new "ricambi originale". So it seems it must be the alignment or balance
that still are not right on my car. I'm clearly at the point of desparate
measures. The local frame alignment shop may be of help in measuring the
rear axle location and alignment of the driveline to eliminate those
errors, but I'm also considering buying a new driveshaft. Does anybody have
experience with these new/remanufactured units?

Mike Grace
74 GTV
Santa Barbara (home to 0 driveline repair shops)