Dangerous 164 engine stall problem

Ever since my 92 164S was back from a shop that fixed my A/C
leaking condenser( I hit my front bumper with auto rapm inside garage).
It has been stalled twice out of 5 outings. The first time is
the very day I picked it up from the shop and on my way home.
Engine stalled when I stopped for red light.  The second time is
yesterday when I am exiting freeway, don't know when engine stalled,
I was baking before turn.   When I started turning steering wheel
for the exit ramp,  it felt ten times heavier.  The engine already
stalled !  I was calm and restarted it when coasting in straight line.
But this is dangerous, if I was cornering hard in twisty mountain road,
I may missed the turn and kill my family.

The car has NEVER had this happened in my 4 years of ownership.
What could be wrong ?  I am assuming the shop is not putting
something right together.  They did fixed A/C.

Karl
92 164S
94 164LS