modified 3.0 computers for sale

I have both sparc and fuel computers for sale i paid 595 for the mod
will sell for 350 or best offer

anyone who has upgraded their 2.5 v6 to 3.0 v6 and kept the harness can
use this
my "friend" totaled my red milano
it is a alfa heaven modifed computer and sparc box
rev limit is 7400 rpm and midrange horsepower increase (i had no means
of determining the hp increase because i didn't have a 3.0 stock
computer to benchmark it with. read the propoganda at alfa heaven for
more info)
more importantly you won't run lean and damage your engine using a 2.5
computer
email me or call 212 762 7913 for more info