No subject given

Update on my previous overheating frustration post:
Added oil, was low 2 quarts (ouch)
Repositioned fan probe as per Tom Zat.
Checked Dist. vaccuum hose, hard to get to, but
did seem to be crimped, uncrimped it.
Cleaned the engine (simple green and an SOS pad)
Timing untouched. didn't even check it.
Set the fan to come on at factory 180+( as per
workshop manual).

This afternoon ran an errand in apx 85-90 degree
heat. Mostly clear freeway driving, with some stop
n'go. On the way to did it without a/c 175-180 the
whole way. fan came on.

Way back with A/C. 180-195 the whole way. Fan was
on...but one thing i noticed was that the fan WILL
NOT come on when the A/C is on unless the temp is
180+. Factory Alfa setup allows fan to go on when
A/C is turned on regardless of temp.
So something is amiss, anyone know how the wiring
is setup so the A/C triggers the fan?

Also I found the following wiring unconnected!!!!
1 female 2 slot plug w/ 2 black wires going to one
slot, and a light yellow or dirty white going to
the other.
Also two one slot female plugs both having two
wires going in. One was Brown/white
the other was two blacks.
I traced them to the passenger side relay group
which according to the workshop manual are
responsible for Electric cooling fan AND A/C
compressor for electromagnetic coupling
respectively. the plot thickens.
They obviously don't plug into each other (2
females) and I scoured the area for anything else
unconnected and came up short. Anyone know where
these go. Alfa wiring diagram is highly unreadable.

Someone suggested a possibly faulty  reservoir cap, anyone have this problem
before?

Eliminating possibilities one at a time.