Alfa Checks....

I'm not aware of any company printing checks with Alfa's on them.  But that doesn't mean you can't have them.  In fact, you can get checks with YOUR Alfa on them.

I've found a place to print custom checks with a photo you provide - unfortunately, after I had just gotten a new box of boring checks.  So, I haven't ordered anything from them yet.  They have a web site at:

http://kbnc.com/personalcheck/

Not to mention there are several software programs that will let you print your own checks - but I'd imagine that to end up with checks that work in those cash register check scanners, etc. you'd probably have to pop for the optional magnetic toner cartridge for your laser printer...

Standard disclaimers apply, etc. etc. etc....

- - Paul Witek

End of alfa-digest V7 #1098