85 Gtv6 for sale

My 85 gtv6 is up for sale. I've had the car for 2 1/2 years and it has
always performed great and never let me down.  The car has a recent
timing belt, mechanical tensioner, brake pads all around, rear rotors,
center exhaust.  Just a couple of months ago it had a major tuneup and
it passed the smog test without a problem.  Overall the car is in great
mechanical shape.  The exterion is brown metalic, faded in a few spots.
There's absolutely no rust all around and except from a few door dings
the body is straight.   The interior is fair condition with tired
leather front seats.  All the electricals and the A/C work great.   The
odometer shows 65K and the previous owner claimed that the 5 digid
counter hasn't been over 100K. I have good reason to believe that he was
telling the truth since the engine has good compression and does not
burn or leak any oil at all, and the car drives really nice and tight.
I am asking $2700 for it.  If interested, you can send me mail at:
vangelis@domain.elided
or call me at 805 564 3165

The car is located in Santa Barbara, CA but travels at least once a week
to LA.

Cheers,
vangelis