THE MILANO'S GOTTA GO

Alfisti,

What a bummer, but I've really got to sell my Milano Platinum.  I just
took another job and need to clean out the garage & pick up a "commuter"
car...yuk!  But my loss can be your gain, I've spent waaaaayyyyyy more
money on this car than I'll ever get out of it and it's running
EXCELLENT now!  You can see the car here:
http://sites.netscape.net/morningdj/johnsalfa and contact me at this
email address.  I have the original window sticker, receipts since new,
even the original cassette "walk around" from Alfa Romeo in the
glovebox.  The top half of the engine was just rebuilt and the car is a
blast!  I'm sad to let it go, but I want it to go to a good home.
Spread the word and give my baby a good home!

- --
John Hammer
Mornings @ 103.3 KFR
Kalamazoo, MI
Vice President, Miata Owners of Mid Michigan
'94 Mazda Miata R-Package + Toys
'87 Alfa Romeo Milano Platinum

As a matter of fact, I do own a lot of metric wrenches!