alfa movie thread

Flipping through the TV channels last nite, I caught 5 minutes of some 80's
movie with a young John Cusack.  The title of it was something like "Hit and
Run".  The first five minutes of the movie include this line:
"How come you drive an Alfa Romeo, but you are always broke?"
Made me crack up.  I don't think the writers of the movie realized how true
this can be.

Peter F.
- -not broke yet, but will be as soon as I find the right GTV.