Halford Dizzy Caps

>>The rotor arm they originally supplied was the wrong part but when I to=
ok
it
back to a different branch they gave me one with the same part number
but completely different, curious to say the least!!<<

I had a similar problem once when I bought a cap for a relatives car. Got=

it
home and found it was nothing like the one I needed, so I bought another
one with the same code which was correct. I just assumed that someone
had mixed the boxes up when checking then (or trying to pay a lower price=
).

I kept the first cap as by luck it was the correct one for my Alfa 33.

I think the Halford 164 distributor cap is really intended for a BMW, so =
it
may have the terminals number incorrectly.

All the best

Keith