A weird problem...me 2!

I have a similar problem. just started last week.... 93 Spider

After driving a while the fuel goes lean (I have an air/fuel meter attached)
and I have to turn off the ignition for approx. 5 seconds (I do not have a
steering lock).  When I turn it back on. All is good for 5-10 more minutes.
This made life kinda rough on the Best Roads of Texas Tour last weekend.  It
is worse as the tank drains.  Seems to run out of gas totally at 1/2 tank.
(with 1/2 the tank full of gas, not by the gauge) I know that may be the tube
between the pick up tube and the in tank fuel pump causing that problem.

I replaced the fuel filter when I first discovered the problem to no avail.

My fuel tank gets pressurized a bit, but isn't it supposed to?

Jon
Dallas TX