More GTV6 parts

                                          11:51 AM            10/13/99

In looking over my friends '82 GTV6 parts car, I saw these gems that I =
forgot to mention in my earier post.

The car has a *nice* stock steering wheel - wood with black spokes. This =
one is a very dark wood color compared to others I have seen. He would =
like $110 obo for it.

The car also has a Pandora's box, he would like $175 for it.

Please let me know if there is anything else that you need.

Joe Cabibbo - Madison, WI
'89 Milano, '87 Milano (barbecued)
FORZA Modern Media <www.forza-mm.com>