164 tire size - why you should go for 205/60-15

I have after market 15x7 rim that is wider than stock 6.5x15.
So it will take 215 width without problem. So I tried once
and regretted.  The 215/60-15 has taller sidewall height
than 205/60-15 thus has LESS performance and makes more noise
,consumed more gas and heavier so makes car go slower.

I gave them away for a song.

Karl
92 164S