Labor Involved question

Cleaning up my 71 spider for a show, I have noticed rust progressing to the
point where action must be taken. I was wondering if any of you had a firm
estimate of time involved in:

1. Replacing one rear wheel arch
2. Replacing the sheetmetal forward of the door, behind the front wheel arch,
and below the "scallop". Essentially, a (very) roughly triangular piece of metal
just above the front jackstand and below the body scallop. Interestingly, the
(original) rockers are not (yet) involved.

Labor rates in this area (northern VA) are pretty outrageous, so I'm mainly
looking for a time-involved estimate rather than a money-involved estimate.

Thanks!

Scott Johnson
Alfa Spider FAQ Author