Florida event!****Digest page pics *******Portofino Orlando

Coupla things Alfa nuts,

Send me your Alfa pic for the Digest picture page, Send it to
mailto:mastro@domain.elided   Don't send them to the alfabill address...
	****PLEASE limit it to one picture AND keep the file size under 100k,
jpeg or gif format please.
	 We had some server problems so not many are loaded yet but the page is
at http://mastroalfa.com/digest.htm

	Also please show up for the first annual Portofino Italian car show in
Orlando. on October 23 (Saturday) (This is the replacement for the
defunct Italiafest) Over 100 cars already registered, and it is all
Italian cars. It's at the Universal Studios park and it is the opening
event for the new hotel. Orlando always has reasonable rooms if you are
coming from out of town.... It's a show what you drove event, not a
concours...Sure to be a great time...

Sponsors include Alfa Romeo(US) division of Fiat Auto, and of course,
Mastro Alfa Romeo. Stop by my booth and say "hi".

Sofia will be there with her new bright yellow authentic UK plate on the
back, "ALFA 168" for the total colonial look....

TAMPA BAY Digesters-I understand that there is going to be a caravan
from Tampa bay to the show including a net car (to catch parts) :o)
Call Delmas Greene at 727-799-1486 for more info (about the caravan, not
the parts...). Claim your stray parts in Orlando....

Hope to see you there...

AlfaBill
http://mastroalfa.com/parts.htm
http://mastroalfa.com/digest.htm Car pics page under construction