Parting out GTV6

                                          2:22 PM             10/11/99

I am helping a friend part out a '82 GTV6. The car is rusty but most of =
the trim is intact. It has bent valves and the L-Jet injection parts are =
spoken for. The seats are torn but most of the interior is intact. It has =
4 nice (but not pretty) Campys and a good transmission. Please let me =
know what you are looking for and I'll see what we can do.

Joe Cabibbo - Madison, WI
'89 Milano, '87 Milano (x2) for parts
FORZA Modern Media <www.forza-mm.com>