New York City Alfa parts?

This is pretty trivial, but I've been going nuts trying to track
down some of the "flap" type defroster vents for the dashboard of
an A/C equipped 1978 Alfetta GTV.  Down here in Australia very few of
the cars were so equipped (more's the pity, all that glass!), mine
has been retrofitted (by me) but the "kit" I bought was missing
the dashtop vent replacements for the original, useless,
always open vents (the wacky looking ones with plastic vents
going in 3 different directions, none of them useful).

I'll be in New York in a couple of days on business and I thought
I might try to get a set sent to my hotel while I'm there to make
is easier to get them.

Perhaps someone is parting out an Alfa in NY and wants some money
for these parts?

Thanks for any help,

dave.
drubie@domain.elided