Rear shocks

I have noticed that my rear shocks make a jingle every time I pass over a
bump. It turn out that if i lift the boot covering the shock inside the
spring, there is what seems to be a loose washer around the shock. This is
on both left and right shocks. I do not have a diagram of the 164
suspensions. Can anyone with a 164 CD see if they can identify where the
washer might be from?

Thanks again.
I promise I will buy the 164 CD...

Karl