RE: Spica Fuel Filter

Is there any reason that you are not using the original filter? As far as I
know they are readily available. Years ago I tried using other style filters
but found that the car would never quite run correctly. I think that the
problem is that none of the filters that I found would pass enough fuel
through them. The Spica system flows a tremendous volume and most filters
wont handle it, or they will become clogged quickly. Not to mention that
cool little mounting bracket that Alfa was nice enough to supply for the
original filter.

wc
74 gtv  (every day)