stebro headers and free flow filters, 164

Anyone have the new stebro headers for a 164. Particularly, I want to put
them on my 91 S, and maybe also do the cat replacement, or get a free flow
cat if possible. Any ideas? Also, breathing through the other end, anyone
have a free flow air filter that replaces the stock box? IAP makes a "power
stack" setup for the 82-89 spider, which looks lik eit may fit the 164. on
the 164 it would stick a little more to the side, but i don't care about
that, i want the sound and performance. thanks to all in advance.
whitney.