RE: One Fine Weekend!

I wont be so elocuent as Scott but the Orange County Alfa Romeo Owners Club
also had an outing last weekend, to the Santa Ynez and Santa Barbara
Mountains this last weekends.  We were 15 Alfas, one rental and one Ferrari
(?).  The drive through the countryside was absolutely gorgeous, the weather
was more than perfect, and we were able to visit 8 wineries in 2 days.  My
wife and I bailed out after number six.  At about 6 different tasting per
winery, times 8 places, I count, retrospectively, around 48 different Chenin
Blancs, Chardonnays, Merlots, Cabs and Pinot Noirs.  Fortunately the Alfas
drank only Supreme gasoline, and they all performed flawlesly.  And the Alfa
grin was there in all of us.  It was a weekend to remember for a long time.