67'Giulia Super for Sale in NJ

Hello all,

In my quest to simplify my life I have reached the hard conclusion that
my 67' Super must go (along with the Ducati too).

So... the facts:

Red (paint burnt) with black vinyl interior. rear seat has rip on top of
seat back.

Body in good to exc shape. Light (very) rear hit that caused rust to
start around wheel arch and lower rear quarters. Have ALL new steel from
rockers all the way back and over the rear wheels and lower rear
quarters to repair properly.

Car is 99.99% complete. .01% is the "Giulia" portion of the "Giulia
Super" script on the trunk.

Everything works.

Car runs fine, with 97K original miles.

Transmission and clutch is fine.
All chrome is there and in perfect condition.

Upgraded front spindles, rotors, calipers to newer GTV equipement.

Digital pictures available.

The price: $3,700 dollars.

Contact me at 201.224.5282.

Car is in NYC metro area of NJ.

Also 1994' Ducati M900 Monster for sale. Email/call for more info.

Happy motoring,

Antonio Rosciglione

67'Giulia Super (For Sale)
72'GTV (Sold)