Re: 164 O2 sesnor

>>>I have been reading the threads about replacing O2 sensors in our fine
Italian autos.  My on-board computer system is telling me that the
"heated lambda probe regulator inner adjuster reaches the minimum or the
maximum value of correction" or error code 1-2-2-3.  Does this mean it's
time to replace the old one? <<<<<<<

I too had error code 1-2-2-3, O2 sensor exceeding maximum value of
correction.  This problem was due to a very small air leak past the AFM that
did not affect engine smoothness.  I had left a few of the clamps off
between the air intake runners and the plennum.  After installing all of the
clamps, no more O2 error codes.

Ken Stevenson               Dallas, Texas
91  Alfa Romeo 164L
91  Alfa Romeo 164S
77  Lancia  Monte Carlo    -   AR 3.0  project