Alfa spotted on bay area freeway

This morning about 5:30 am (10/4) I saw a red GTV6 on Hwy 24 near the
Caldecott and was wondering if the owner is on this list. I'm going to start
restoring my '82 beginning of next year and would like to talk to you about
a few things since your car is pretty much exactly the look I had planned
for mine. I'm especially interested in what you did with your bumpers.

So if you are reading this please respond.

Paul Irvine  - Antioch CA
72 Spider - 79 Sprint Veloce - 82 GTV6
Project Alfa - http://www.crl.com/~pi/project
E-Mail - mailto:pi@domain.elided