UK advert starring Giulia Super

Message text written by INTERNET:alfa@domain.elided
>I just returned from there too, and noticed an interesting commercial on=

the
"telly".  The commercial was for "Maltesers", a type of chocolate-coated
malt balls similar to "Whoppers" in the US.  The commercial involved two
girls driving a white early-70's Alfa sedan (Giulia Super?) around a
typical
British roundabout, with the girl in the front passenger seat (on the lef=
t)
repeatedly telling the driver to turn right.  This of course caused the c=
ar
to continue circling instead of departing on an exit road, and the
"Maltesers" (TM) to roll out of a bag placed on the instrument pod and
across the dashboard to the waiting hands of the hungry "navigator".  Nic=
shots of the car making low-speed circles and good shots of the dashboard=

as
chocolate malt balls rolled along the top... certainly more memorable tha=
the candies.<

This car is a very nice (1975?) Giulia Super belonging to a customer of
mine, James Castle, who works in the T.V. industry.  He was involved in
making 'Classic Cars' which was a series on our Channel 4 a couple of yea=
rs
ago.

Chris Sweetapple
Highwood Motor Company