Re: 164 antenna

Thanks to all those that made me feel like an idiot for mentioning a
clutch cable on the 164. I have not even begun to explore the car, and am
thus totally unfamiliar with it. I also have never dealt with manuals. The
person who metioned the problem to me was also very misinformed, I guess.

Yorker Landau, that the same stock stereo. In the new yorker there are 6
speakers though, and the stereo says Infinity on it instead of Alfa Romeo.
The antenna also seems identical, so that might be a source for a
replacement antenna. On the Alfa, I assume that stereo is the only option,
whereas in the Chrysler it is a rather expensive option, and the best one
available. So I would guess finding a new yorker in a junkyard with that
stereo package would be rather difficult. As for the antenna, I do not
know whether it only comes with that stereo package.

If you would like, I could try to get some specifics on the stereo model.

good luck

Karl

'91 164L