Looking for 750/101 Spider

I'm looking for a good restorable 750 or 101 Giulietta Spider local to
the NW (Oregon or Washington preferred). I need to sell a 76 spider
first. 76 has ported head with oversize intakes, headers, Wes Ingram
modified Spica, lowered with Shankle sport springs with red Koni
shocks, nice paint, rollbar, mediocre seats and top, minor rust on
left rocker. Good looking track car for club outings. Asking $4500.

Emmo
72 GTV
76 Spider