Spider woes

Gordy,

The crack in the header is a feature:-)  The cheaper among us just live with it, or use muffler
putty and pipe clamps.

W/r to the tach, Palo Alto Speedo is terrible with electronic gauges.  They had my speedo several times over a period of 9 months,
and *never* got it working (thought they claimed it tested OK).  I finally put in a used pull from APE, for less than just my
shipping costs of the other to and from PAS.

- - David