Brake boosters

Jay Mackro writes:

"Seems that I recall reading here in the Digest that someone
(in Florida?) was rebuilding these servos.  Can anyone report
on who that company was, whether they are still performing
the operation, success rates, price, ..... ?"

***************

I have a source for rebuilding brake boosters for the (a) '71 on, GTV,
Berlina--'71 to '74, and for the (b) Alfetta '75 to '80.

There is only a slight saving over new Alfetta boosters, but a fairly
decent one for the Spider.

Please email me off-line for more details--and Please, Please, anyone,
don't  throw away good usable cores.

Biba
Irwindale CA
http://www.AlfaCyberSite.com

Any eCommerce gurus out there who would like to exchange (primarily
Spider) parts for detailed shopping cart / virtual (credit card)
terminal advice?