So Cal Events

Are you ready for this?

AROSC, the Southern California chapter of AROC-US, will be hosting and
participating in a dizzying array of events throughout October and into
November.  There is something for everybody, almost literally.

October 9th and 10th - Drivers' School at the Streets of Willow
October 23d and 24th - Alfa-Porsche Challenge (Vintage races) at Buttonwill Raceway
October 29th - Our monthly meeting in Culver City
October 30th and 31st - Annual Wine tasting tour - (North, this year)
November 7th - Our last Concours of the year, held in conjunction with the
Woodley Park, Best of Italy and France display (Cars, bikes, scooters, etc)
November 13th and 14th - Our last time trial/race of the season, at Wiloow
Springs, I believe
November 19th - Monthly meeting, including elections and the crazy White
Turkey Auction
November 21 - Autumn Swap meet, to be in Orange County this fall

Izzat enough?

Contact me on/off Digest, via email or phone.  If you are in the club you have
my number.  I will be more than happy to provide as many details as needed.

Hope to see you there, at at least one of our events.

Jay Negrin
Sec't - AROSC