Re: GTV-6 A/C

In a message dated 9/29/99 12:16:40 AM Central Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

> Early cars here came with York piston compressors, but the later
>  Sanden rotary compressor (from 75/Milano or later) is preferred.
>  Hose take-off points on the two compressors are different, so some
>  minor re-engineering might be required

As one who has just recently converted theYork compressor on my 83 GTV6 to a
Milano Sanden I can categorically say that this is NOT TRUE.  Old fittings
bolt right on (using a new o-ring of course) with no alterations or
re-engineering required.  The whole event is a bolt-on.

Jerry in Houston